What we do
We transform enterprise IT, so that our customers can unlock the value of new technologies and ways of working. We use a combination of techniques and tools that are unique to the market which we have honed over ten years delivering change in the biggest, most challenging mission-critical IT environments. We call our approach Precision Guided Transformation.
Our method, expertise and tools upgrade outmoded approaches, making large IT more affordable, nimble, and therefore, successful.
Our approach is simple:
- Advanced analytic methods guide precise journeys to business outcomes and fail-safe the results
- We relentlessly execute and accelerate a steady flow to these outcomes
- We deliver progress in tight (30/60/90 day) increments with continuous, closed-loop feedback
- Our outcome-based commercial model ensures you know what you are getting, and that you pay only for results.
Our transformation approach removes obstacles, accelerates financial return and cash flow and enables new platforms for digital growth; the result is a set of exceptional business outcomes at scale. We have proven this works through numerous successful business deliverables.
New world, new opportunities
As part of DXC Technology, we are providing unique strategic advisory and change management services to help DXC’s customers with their digital transformation journey and improve business outcomes.
The combination of our skills and experience in transformation of enterprise IT, and DXC’s capabilities in cloud, platforms and application modernization creates an immensely powerful and compelling opportunity for customers, partners and our industry to unlock new value and competitive agility across the enterprise.
We are evolving new solutions focused on meeting business objectives, not just IT, enabling DXC to develop holistic proposals aligned to clients’ strategic priorities.
DXC is using our unique advisory capabilities, tools and techniques to assess the ITO estates of its top 200 customers, bringing new insight on the impact of modernization and which assets should move to cloud or ought to be optimized/modernized, whether it makes financial sense for clients to make these choices and how other companies address the same challenges.
The result is a new portfolio of modernization offerings, enabling client applications and workloads to be cost-effectively adapted to take advantage of the most appropriate platform, reducing long-term running costs, accelerating time to value, helping bridge the gap between financial viability and business’ aspirations for digital transformation and public cloud adoption.
Problems we solve
What you get
Positive outcomes for our clients
These snapshots provide a quick overview of some of the resulting benefits our clients gained from engaging Virtual Clarity.
To find out more details please get in touch to discuss further.
Unprecedented agility and capacity to innovate
Transformation is not just about technology: it’s about the way your colleagues work and the experience you deliver to your customers. By integrating the infrastructure and software delivery life cycles, replacing rote tasks with automation and aligning IT service delivery with the business planning cycle, we allow complex enterprises to execute at the speed of start-ups. We free business leaders from long planning cycles, cut lead times from months to hours and massively improve satisfaction with IT performance.
- Acceleration of IT service introduction
- Better interlock between business and IT plans
- Automated full-life cycle service introduction; on premise and in the cloud
Faster time to market
Whether you are focused on improving the speed of infrastructure and access provisioning, the effectiveness of your continuous software delivery capabilities, or the time to onboard new customers Virtual Clarity can quickly accelerate your IT delivery. We have proven time and again in both medium-size and large enterprises that we can cut complexity, speed up delivery and eliminate waste and delay through automation and process realignment. Typical outcomes include:
- Improving time to launch services by 30 to 70 %
- Accelerating change throughput by up to 20x
- Enabling a shift from traumatic weekend releases to multiple releases in a day
Replacing out-of-date employee productivity and workplace systems in headquarters and the branches unlocks significant value across every business process. Modern multichannel platforms for mobile, desktop and productivity cost less to operate and manage, give employees flexibility to work anywhere – and their light footprint greatly lightens the load of mergers and dispositions. Typical outcomes include:
- Large-scale (tens of thousands) migration of employees to modern desktops
- Elimination of costly on-premise infrastructure and legacy processes
- Better workforce flexibility to support modern workplaces and secure integration of partner/supplier staff
Replacing outmoded on-premise infrastructure, whether virtualized or legacy, promises savings from capital expense reduction, automation and disposition of large capital items like data centers and networks. But unless done with a 360 degree view of the business case and a relentless focus on completion, introduction of cloud services and modern SDLC processes can increase costs and complexity. That’s where Virtual Clarity comes in: we give you the perspective and help you drive to realize the benefits. Typical outcomes include:
- Economic Value Management to keep the largest change programs on track and ahead of their promised benefits
- Harvesting the benefits from automation and service improvement across the enterprise
- Rapidly migrating off expensive services and assets and freeing up capital and operating expenses to reinvest in your business
Modern Platform for Enterprise Technology
Other partners bury you in PowerPoint; we bring together public and hybrid infrastructure blueprints with a clear definition of the desired operating models, information security and controls to give even the most established and regulated enterprise the pace and quality of a start-up. Typical outcomes include:
- Modern ‘immutable infrastructure’ platforms that future-proof your new development and legacy modernization initiatives
- Pragmatic operating model changes that deliver the promise of stalled ‘agile’ initiatives and give frustrated developers a springboard to high productivity
- Controls, automation and security by design which replace check-list approaches with real information security improvements
Your business, in the cloud
In a complex enterprise, adopting cloud can be hard and feels risky. When the rules change for IT, they change for the entire business! Our people know how to lead successful IT change, because they've been in your shoes, have done it before and are focused on your success, not selling you a product. We know the challenges you face because we have lived them (check out some of our people). We are here to help you:
- Measure the size of the cloud opportunity and the best way to achieve it
- Build a robust business case for cloud adoption: public, private or hybrid
- Deliver pragmatic and actionable assessments, recommendations and plans
- Keep you safe, secure and compliant with robust yet nimble control frameworks
- Get you there quickly with the minimum risk – delivering value early whilst maintaining momentum and transparency
- Ensure that the end result is sustainable through operating model change underpinned by extensive automation
We can give you a tailored plan of action and business case based on an in-depth understanding (analysis?) of your existing situation and your desired outcomes. Our approach rapidly assesses your environment, opportunities and challenges, providing a concrete set of steps to meet your service improvement goals.
- Management advice for successful IT transformation projects
- Recommendations based on your knowledge of your business and our grasp of good industry practice
- Identifying quick wins and steps towards longer term sustainability
- Absorbing perspectives of loosely-connected stakeholders across complex organizations
- Decision Support Engine™ toolset: fact-based definition to determine the right target state and how to get there
Our data engineering and science led approach gives you a firm, factual basis to understand inter-dependencies, tame complexity, and pave the way for a successful transformation.
- Data analytics, tools, and methods to support business and IT change
- Creates actionable intelligence using your existing data sources
- Delivered in the cloud or on customer premises
- Gives a comprehensive view of your situation and opportunities
Honed over 10 years of delivering successful transformation in the most challenging mission critical environments, our unique methodology accelerates and de-risks your move from heritage to modern IT services.
- The fastest time to value for IT investment, featuring continual release of benefits
- A structured approach and toolset providing ‘air traffic control’ for change in complex environments
- Designed to accelerate cloud, datacenter, workplace, and application transformation
- Factory model driving efficient execution at scale
- Migration Director™ toolset to manage complex changemx-xl-1
We help you design and realize your vision of a more effective IT service, with a 360º view of your current state and desired operating model: people, processes, skills and technology. We implement effectively in manageable stages, so that you benefit immediately from improvements.
- Designing and implementing operating model change
- Business outcome driven
- Putting change into practice
- Steady, incremental changes and improvements
- Leverages your existing investments and those of global partners to deliver tailored excellence at scale
Keeping you secure
Security & Compliance for Cloud
Establish a security framework for your secure use of Cloud
- Secure your private, public, and hybrid cloud through a consistent framework of appropriate security capabilities, processes, and controls that are fit-for-purpose for your particular needs.
- Provide a clear path to address regulatory demands and security challenges in cloud through our deep knowledge in cloud solutions and platform capabilities. Create solutions to challenging security problems in ways that satisfy regulatory requirements, increase effectiveness, and minimize manual work.
We help transform the way security organizations work
- Reduce the time required to correct security issues and improve secure design by shifting from a reactive approach to proactive collaboration and engagement.
- Increase control effectiveness, efficiency, and overcome roadblocks to delivery by refining existing controls through process improvement and automation.
- Rationalize the balance between opportunity and security risk through a quantified understanding of priorities and the business context.